I didn’t plan my COVID 19 experience to include Cancer and losing a kidney but it happened. And when it did I just had to get on with it.
Obviously, nobody could’ve predicted how 2020 would play out. But, as much as I wasn’t…
This week, we’ve been giving form to an idea – turning Pactive from an idea into a visible team. But to say we’re a brand new business would be to ignore a wealth of experience.
To put it briefly, in the last 18 months, we’ve:
• Created a complete HR social strategy, from first thoughts through to final delivery.
• Written a full web brief for a new HR website, including developing a site map and wireframes.
• Complete recruitment support for a range of different clients, both in the UK and abroad, in a variety of industries.
• Trained dozens of HR, recruitment and in-house comms teams on social media strategy and creative approaches to candidate attraction.
• Negotiated terms and conditions with an array of different suppliers, revising terms and bringing cost savings.
• Audited HR outputs for both recruiting and on boarding.
• Sourced and investigated ATS systems for both private and public sector clients.
• Searched, filtered through and delivered lists of candidates for in-house teams and HR Directors across the UK.
…not to mention supporting 32 councils across Scotland through our work with Cosla, attracting candidates for two of the most senior roles in Scotland’s unified Fire & Rescue Service and unlocked the power of LinkedIn for a whole host of HR and recruitment professionals.
Pactive is here to build on all that experience – and to share what we’ve learned over our careers. Get in touch to find out how.